Component infrastructure and Material Design components for Angular.
- Added Vertical Stepper Example to documentation
A modern wordpress starter theme built on top of underscores (by Autommatic) with Bulma.io mobile-first flexbox frontend.
- Updated to use Bulma 0.6.1
- Fixed broken navbar
Telescope is an open source web server and client application for aggregating and presenting a timeline of Seneca's open source blogs. Telescope makes it easy to see what's happening with open source at Seneca right now.
- Added Community-driven Unsplash Collection for 1.0 release
- Improved performance by adding Gatsby-driven resource paging
- Leveraged Docker multi-staged builds to improve caching performance
Thimble Web Editor
- Various CSS improvements
A list of /uses pages detailing developer setups, gear, software and configs.
- Added RayGervais.dev/uses
Visual Studio Code
Visual Studio Code combines the simplicity of a code editor with what developers need for their core edit-build-debug cycle. It provides comprehensive code editing, navigation, and understanding support along with lightweight debugging, a rich extensibility model, and lightweight integration with existing tools.
- Fixed dropdown losing track of selection when escape key is pressed
- Improved a11y contrast requirements when using Monokai theme for dropdowns
- Fixed quick open component which broke Azure CLI and other extensions